Class Designations: ETF preceded by car number.
Extreme 10.5 will utilise a Heads Up, Pro Tree start and will race using a Chicago Shootout format for field sizes of 16 to 6 or elimination style for fields over 16. A minimum qualifying ET of 7.99 sec is required to compete. It is designed for full-bodied RWD vehicles using V8 turbo or blown engines. Maximum of 1 power adders permitted. All vehicles must have a current Tech Inspection subject to track Sanctioning Body - ANDRA or IHRA and meet Safety requirements for vehicles running 10.99 sec and quicker as a minimum and meet the Safety requirements for the performance of the vehicle based on the track Sanctioning body.
.400 Pro Tree Heads up racing
1. FRAME \ CHASSIS \ SUSPENSION
1.1 Must be based on a production car and can be made of fibreglass, carbonfibre, metal such as Doorslammer, Prostock or Promod bodies permitted
1.2 No one piece bodies, no funnycar bodies, no open cockpit, no open wheelers or roadsters allowed
1.3 Cars must have atleast two functioning doors being able to be opened both by inside and outside
2. ENGINE - (SINGLE POWER ADDER ONLY)
A. Naturally Aspirated
- Not permitted
B. Nitrous Oxide:
- Small Block 2250 lbs
- Big Block 4.840 & 4.900 Bore Center 2450 lbs (deduct 100lbs for less than 550ci)
- Big Block 5.00 Bore Center 2550 lbs
- Big Block 5.20 & 5.30 Bore Center 2650 lbs
C. Turbo Charged and Super Charged
- Single SB 2500 lbs Big Block 2700
- Twin Turbo 94mm SB 2700lbs BB 3050lbs
- Twin Turbo 91mm SB 2650lbs BB 3000lbs
- Twin Turbo 88mm and smaller SB 2550lbs BB 2900lbs.
- Conventional heads deduct 100lbs
- Turbocharged stock bore space BB less then 550ci deduct 100lbs
- Centrifugal Superchargers SB 2500 lbs, BB 2700 lbs(deduct 100lbs for stock bore space BB less than 550ci)
- Twin Centrifugal Superchargers SB 2700 lbs, BB 3000 lbs(deduct 100lbs for stock bore space BB less than 550ci)
- Roots Supercharger SB 2500 lbs, BB 2700 lbs
- Screw superchargers max overdrive 121% "C" rotor 3000 lbs, 125% "D"rotor 2900lbs(MAXIMUM ENGINE SIZE 540ci)
- Maximum engine size on all turbo charged engines 670ci
- Any turbo or supercharged combination utilizing a block larger than 5" bore spacing add 100lbs.
- Maximum turbo size of 94mm on all twin turbo combinations
4 & 6 cylinder and Rotary engines not permitted
3.1 Computers allowed
3.2 Data acquisition allowed
4.1 15" or 16" inch rims only
5.1 Maximum Tyre size 33x10.5W
6.1 Any approved fuel permitted except nitro. Refer track Sanctioning Body General Regulations - ANDRA or IHRA
7.1 All vehicles must comply to SFI safety regulations reletive to performance of vehicle. Refer track Sanctioning Body General Regulations - ANDRA or IHRA
8. BRACKET SPONSOR DECALS
8.1 All racers must display the event and class sponsor decals on both sides of the race vehicle at all times during the event. Decals must be in a prominent location, clearly visible as required by The Jamboree AUS Pty Ltd. Failure to do so will forfeit any prize purse posted and may lead to disqualification.